SA VZ 58 MILITARY 762X39MM
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Chrome lined 16.15 inch barrel with removable muzzle nut
- High quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- Patented push-down plate on bolt carrier to prevent misfire issues (D-Technik/Czech Small Arms vz. 58 firearms are the only vz. 58s manufactured with this vital part to ensure reliability)
- New production polymer injected buttstock, pistol grip, and upper and lower handguard.
- Drilled and tapped side rail holes in receiver for do-it-yourself side rail installation for optic mounts
- Semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate
- Two 30 round polymer magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Cleaning kit (does not include oil can)
- 5 year warranty
As found throughout the Czech Small Arms (CSA) line of vz.58 rifles and pistols, the vz.58 Military 762 possess the patented ‘push-down’ plate on the bolt carrier. The patented ‘push-down’ plate ensures the user will not experience possible misfire problems that can be found with other manufacturer vz.58 type firearms.
The vz.58 Sporter was imported into the United States in compliance with 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3). CzechPoint adds USA made parts to the vz. 58 Sporter so as to legally reconfigure the firearm with a separate pistol grip and stock. This means that all vz. 58 rifles capable of using double stack magazines possess 5 USA made parts to fully comply with Title 18, U.S.C., Section 922(r).
The five USA made parts used on the vz. 58 Military 762 model rifle are: sear, disconnector (both made from metal – 4140 steel), trigger (glass-filled nylon), magazine follower, and magazine floor plate.
The color of the finish is a semi gloss/matte black coating (cured at 300°F). The coating has been applied over a phosphate finish to maximize finish durability. The new production rifle barrels are manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany and made from a high alloy Chrome Molybdenum steel (4340) and is chrome-lined. The muzzle nut is removable and the thread pattern is 14×1 right hand (standard vz.58 thread pattern).
Please note: Front Sight may vary from picture and be either a closed or open sight hood ( Sorry no choice or special request at this time)