SA VZ 58 TACTICAL 762X39MM
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- chrome lined 16.15 inch barrel with removable muzzle brake
- high quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- patented push-down plate on bolt carrier to prevent misfire issues (D-Technik/Czech Small Arms vz. 58 firearms are the only vz. 58s manufactured with this vital part to ensure reliability)
- side rail installed, with permanent threadlocker, for use with optic mounts (SIde rail design may vary from picture and the optic mount is not included)
- semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate
- TactLite six position collapsible stock utilizing Mil-Spec extension tube with new production polymer injected pistol grip and upper and lower handguard
- two 30 round polymer magazines. (style may vary)
- owner’s manual
- cleaning kit (does not include oil can)
- 5 year warranty
- Optic and Mount in Pictures NOT INCLUDED
As found throughout the Czech Small Arms (CSA) line of vz.58 rifles and pistols, the vz.58 Tactical 762 possesses the patented ‘push-down’ plate on the bolt carrier. The patented ‘push-down’ plate ensures the user will not experience possible misfire problems that can be found with other manufacturer vz.58 type firearms.
The vz.58 Sporter was imported into the United States in compliance with 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3). CzechPoint adds USA made parts to the vz. 58 Sporter so as to legally reconfigure the firearm with a separate pistol grip and stock. This means that all vz. 58 rifles capable of using double stack magazines possess 5 USA made parts to fully comply with Title 18, U.S.C., Section 922(r).
The five USA made parts on the vz. 58 Tactical 762 model rifle are: disconnector, (manufactured from 4140 steel), polymer follower, polymer floor plate, M4 adjustable stock, and removable muzzle brake. The M4 stock is the Tapco Mil-Spec AR T6 six position stock with Tapco Mil-Spec extension tube. This is not the commercial model stock assembly.
The Czech Small Arms stock adapter mounts the M4 style stock tube at the bottom area of the vz.58 receiver and has a slight downward angle (as can been seen in the photos to the left). Even though this adapter mounts the M4 style stock slightly higher than the original vz.58 wood impregnated stock, it still provides a comfortable cheek weld for iron sights.
The color of the finish is a semi gloss/matte black coating (cured at 300°F). The coating has been applied over a phosphate finish to maximize finish durability. The new production rifle barrels are manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany and made from a high alloy Chrome Molybdenum steel (4340) and is chrome-lined. The muzzle brake is removable and the thread pattern is 14×1 right hand (standard vz.58 thread pattern).
Please Note: Listing is for the Rifle only Optic and mount NOT INCLUDED, Front Sight may vary from picture and be either a closed or open sight hood ( Sorry no choice or special request at this time). sig sauer gun shop