VZ 58 RIFLE LIBERTY 762 CSM
The Liberty models are designed and manufactured by Czech Small Arms specifically for states with laws restricting detachable magazine rifles. Offered for sale to New York, Connecticut, and California.
- manufactured by Czech Small Arms in Jablunka, Czech Republic
- magazine block installed making for a non-readily detachable magazine
- in the event the rifle owner relocates to a state without magazine restrictions, the magazine block can be swapped out for the standard magazine catch/release
- chrome lined 16.15 inch barrel with removable muzzle brake
- high quality barrel manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany
- patented push-down plate on bolt carrier to prevent misfire issues (Czech Small Arms vz. 58 firearms are the only vz. 58s manufactured with this vital part to ensure reliability)
- side rail installed, with permanent threadlocker, for use with optic mounts (optic mount not included) front sights and side rail may vary from pictures and be either a closed or open sight hood(Sorry no choice or special request at this time.)
- semi gloss/matte black finish cured at 300 °F over phosphate
- TactLite six position collapsible stock utilizing Mil-Spec extension tube with new production polymer injected pistol grip and upper and lower handguard
- one 10 round magazine attached to rifle with magazine block
- three stripper clips
- owner’s manual
- cleaning kit (does not include oil can)
- 5 year warranty
California Legal Rifle , New York Legal Rifle , New Jersey Legal Rifle, Connecticut Legal rifle. Please make sure you have discussed the rifle and features with your dealer BEFORE placing the order .
Rifle includes the glass-filled nylon US made trigger.
The vz. 58 Liberty 762 model will automatically ship with one 10 round magazine attached to rifle with magazine block.
As found throughout the Czech Small Arms (CSA) line of vz.58 rifles and pistols, the vz.58 Liberty models possess the patented ‘push-down’ plate on the bolt carrier. The patented ‘push-down’ plate ensures the user will not experience possible misfire problems that can be found with other manufacturer vz.58 type firearms.
The vz.58 Sporter was imported into the United States in compliance with 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3). CzechPoint adds USA made parts to the vz. 58 Sporter so as to legally reconfigure the firearm with a separate pistol grip and stock. This means that all vz. 58 rifles capable of using double stack magazines possess 5 USA made parts to fully comply with Title 18, U.S.C., Section 922(r). The vz. 58 rifle is not sold with the bayonet lug as importation of the vz. 58 with a bayonet lug would violate US import law.
This rifle model includes seven USA made parts (only five US made parts are required for 922r compliance so this rifle model possesses two extra US made parts). The seven USA made parts are: trigger (glass-filled nylon), handguard, grip, polymer follower, polymer floor plate, buttstock, and removable muzzle brake.
The Czech Small Arms stock adapter mounts the M4 style stock tube at the bottom area of the vz.58 receiver and has a slight downward angle (as can been seen in the photos to the left). Even though this adapter mounts the M4 style stock slightly higher than the original vz.58 wood impregnated stock, it still provides a comfortable cheek weld for iron sights.
The color of the finish is a semi gloss/matte black coating (cured at 300°F). The coating has been applied over a phosphate finish to maximize finish durability. The new production rifle barrels are manufactured by Lothar Walther in Germany and made from a high alloy Chrome Molybdenum steel (4340) and is chrome-lined. The muzzle brake is removable and the thread pattern is 14×1 right hand (standard vz.58 thread pattern).
Important Notes: We are unable to fill requests for a specific sling swivel. The sling swivel will be one of two types: flat t-shape or circle.